Microsoft Dot Net Online Training
Duration 60 Hours
pre-Requisites N/A ( Starts from Basic to Advanced)
ASP.Net course overview
C#.NET course overview
What you learn
- Create classes with properties and methods
- Program a simple computer application
- Store application data on the hard drive
- Write variables, constants, if-statements and loops
- Manage multiple objects in collections
Prerequisites to learn .net:
- No programming experience is required
- Basic computer skills
- Coding classes
- Programming basic language constructs such as variables, if-statements and loops
- Displaying user input
- Creating a Windows user interface
- Handling errors with try-catch blocks
Fundamentals of Microsoft Dot net online training:
Building applications with Visual Studio
- Setting project properties and adding references
- Analyzing the .NET Framework
- Compiling, debugging and testing programs
- Managing projects with Solution Explorer
- Adding files, folders and code
Coding object–oriented applications
- Dividing code into classes.
- Adding fields.
- Events and constructors.
- Defining scope and visibility.
VB and C# Language Syntax
Data types and conversions
- Performing calculations with mathematical operators
- Dates and time
- Converting between data types
- Real numbers
Controlling program execution
- Switch case statements
- IF statements.
- Writing complex criteria expressions.
- For-Next loops.
- Do while-loops.
- Try...Catch...Finally error handling.
- Throwing exceptions.
- Commenting code.
- Stepping through code with the debugger.
Crafting Windows Applications
Windows application basics
- Creating forms and controls.
- Automating code with the Toolbox and Properties window.
- Navigating with menus.
- Declaring and raising events.
- Handling events from the user interface.
Dot Net ONLINE TRAINING focuses on the visual studio, which is a development tool integrated with the dot net software. Framework4.5 and Framework 4.0 are released alongside with visual studio 2012 and visual studio2010. Microsoft Dot NET online training includes the software installation in the computer without interfering with the previous software which was already installed. DOT NET training online starts with the older versions and gives a sufficient knowledge on the latest versions. Those are such as Dot Net FRAMEWORK 4.0 and .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.
Microsoft Dot Net online training helps to gain 100% knowledge on the subject you learn.
- Best Professional Trainer
- Resume Preparation
- Doubt Session Support
- Detailed Industry Material
- Real Time Scenarios
- Record Sessions
- Topic to Topic Assignments
- Custom Topics
- Crash Course
- Interview Questions PDF's
- In Depth Hands on Examples
- 24/7 Support